The Digital Ninja Club News Aggregation service has sourced the following article originally published on Social Media Today:
Is your business suffering due to the COVID-19 outbreak? Are you looking for ways that you can adapt to the situation, and help to keep your business afloat?
The team from Red Website Design share eight ways to stay ahead of the Coronavirus outbreak in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Find leads and customers ahead of time
- Adapt your services to the current situation
- Market your solutions with COVID-19 in mind
- Ensure your services will still be relevant at later phases
- Identify the challenges to your business
- Plan solutions with several scenarios in mind
- Use alternative solutions to maintain daily operation
- Implement tech upgrades to keep communication flowing
Of course, not all businesses are in a position to be able to adapt to the many changes, and there are, and will be, significant impacts for many. But hopefully these tips provide some extra pointers for those that are able to continue operating.
Check out the infographic for more detail.
A version of this post was first published on the Red Website Design blog.
Learn more about Social Media Today by visiting their website.